Victoria maxi earrings
This series of costume jewellery is inspired by the hydraulic tile compositions designed by Francisco Fernández Fermina in the Malaga house Villa Rosario, in 1929. The warmth, life, geometries and chromatic variations of these floors have been brought to life in a series of pieces determined by attention to detail, textures and respect for the material.
Victoria Maxi earrings, handcrafted. Inspired by the geometry of traditional hydraulic tiles. Composed of two Greek crosses and squares of different tones and thicknesses, they are a play of colours, superimpositions and depths. They are full of details and subtleties that make them very special. Lightweight and elegant, they are the perfect accessory for both grand occasions and to brighten up everyday life.
Vegetable tanned cow and goat leather of national origin. The trimmings are made of 925 ml gold plated sterling silver.
Maxi earrings: 2.5 cm (width) x 7.5 cm (length).
* As we believe in making the most of our resources and eliminating waste as much as possible, we have used leftover leather from the leather we use for our bags to make them.
* The vegetable tanned leather has an open pore, so you can moisturize it periodically, making it age naturally and more durable.
* They are made one by one and completely handmade, so their geometry is not perfect and it is possible that there are slight changes in size or colour with respect to the photos. Hand painted edges.
* Todos nuestros productos llevan un número de serie.
* Designed and handmade one by one with infinite love in our studio-workshop located in Malaga, Spain.