We make this document available to you in order to provide information about us and the conditions of use of this website www.tallerpiccolo.com, as well as in compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
We reserve the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, including these and other Terms of Service, without there being any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of these obligations, with publication on this website being understood to be sufficient.
It is the user's responsibility to periodically review these terms.
1. IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
This website is owned by Ángela González Fernández, (hereinafter Taller Piccolo), NIF 74878211D, with registered office at C/Pedro Espinosa 8, 29007, Málaga, e-mail: email@example.com.
2. USE OF OUR WEBSITE
Through our website, we offer users the possibility of accessing information about our services. Access to this site is free of charge for all users and does not require prior subscription or registration.
The language used on this website is Spanish. Taller Piccolo is not responsible for the understanding of the language used by the user, nor for the consequences that the lack of understanding may cause.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You acknowledge and agree that all content displayed on this Website and in particular, designs, text, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible of industrial and/or commercial use are subject to intellectual property rights and all trade names or logos, all rights of intellectual property on the contents and/or any other elements inserted on the webpage, are the exclusive property of Taller Piccolo who have the exclusive right to use them in the course of trade. Therefore, the user agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify such content and shall hold harmless Taller Piccolo of any claim arising from breach of such obligations.
Under no circumstances does access to the Website imply any waiver, transfer, license or total or partial transfer of such rights, unless otherwise expressly stated. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not grant users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorisation specifically granted for that purpose by Taller Piccolo.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation in this Webspace, as well as the Webspace itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by intellectual property legislation. Taller Piccolo is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, text, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case has the corresponding authorisation for the use of such elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor may it be transmitted or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, without the prior written authorisation of the aforementioned Entity.
It is also forbidden to remove, evade and/or manipulate the copyright as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be contained in the contents.
The user of this Website undertakes to respect the aforementioned rights and to avoid any action that could damage them, and in any case the company reserves the right to exercise any legal means or actions that may correspond to it in defence of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEBSITE
The user undertakes to:
- To make appropriate and lawful use of the Webspace as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (I) the legislation applicable at all times; (II) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (III) generally accepted morals and good customs and (IV) public order.
- To provide all the technical means and requirements necessary to access the Website.
- To provide truthful information when filling in the forms contained on the Website with their personal data and to keep them updated at all times so that they correspond, at all times, to the user's real situation. The user shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage caused to the company or to third parties as a result of the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the user must also refrain from:
- Making unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Website and/or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Webspace, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Webspace, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third party suppliers and other users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorised by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, conceal or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties included in the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
- Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or which have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and/or the contents.
- In particular, and by way of example only and without limitation, the user undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way that is contrary to, undermines or infringes fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised in the Constitution, in international treaties and in other legislation in force.
- Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory or violent actions or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or social condition.
- Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induces or is likely to induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induces or incites to engage in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and mental equilibrium.
- Is protected by intellectual or industrial protection legislation belonging to the company or to third parties without the intended use having been authorised.
- It is contrary to the honour, personal and family privacy or self-image of persons.
- Constitutes any type of advertising.
- Includes any type of virus or programme that prevents the normal functioning of this Website.
If you are provided with a password to access any of the services and/or contents of this Website, you undertake to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, you will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to cede it to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by third parties. Likewise, he/she undertakes to notify the company of any event that may involve the improper use of his/her password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorised access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, until you make the above notification, Taller Piccolo shall be exempt from any liability that may arise from the misuse of your password, being responsible for any illegal use of the contents and/or services of this website by any illegitimate third party. If you negligently or wilfully breach any of the obligations set out in these Terms and Conditions of Use, you shall be liable for all damages that may arise from such breach for Taller Piccolo.
This Website is primarily intended for users residing in Spain and Taller Piccolo does not claim to comply with the laws of other countries, either in whole or in part. If the user resides elsewhere and decides to access this Website, he/she does so at his/her own risk and must ensure that such access and navigation comply with the applicable local legislation, and Taller Piccolo assumes no liability whatsoever that may arise from such access.
We do not guarantee continued access, or the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on the Website that may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond our control. Taller Piccolo is not responsible for decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
We shall only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, any content that may cause such damage, provided that we are notified of this. In particular, we shall not be liable for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, faults, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malware of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate use of the Website.
- Security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The webmaster reserves the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information on the website.
Taller Piccolo excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to misuse of the services freely available and use by users of Webspace. It is also exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of consultation services and doubts. On the other hand, in case of causing damages through an illegal or incorrect use of these services, the user may be charged for damages caused.
You will hold Taller Piccolo harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands from third parties as a result of your access or use of the Website. You also agree to indemnify Taller Piccolo against any damages arising from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The user undertakes not to reproduce in any way, even by means of a hyperlink, the Website or any of its contents, except with the express written authorisation of the person in charge of the file.
The Website may include links to other websites, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the user's access to the information of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, the company is not responsible for the content of such websites, nor does it place itself in the position of guarantor and/or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The user is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the home page of the Webspace exclusively for private, non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Webspace (i) may not misrepresent their relationship or claim that such a link has been authorised, nor may they include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination on grounds of sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or unlawful; (iii) may not link to any page of the Webspace other than the homepage; (iv) must link to the address of the Webspace itself, without allowing the Webspace making the link to reproduce the Webspace as part of its website or within one of its frames or to create a browser on any of the pages of the Webspace. The Company may at any time request that you remove any link to the Webspace, after which you must immediately proceed to remove the link.
Taller Piccolo cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
8. ACCURACY, ERRORS, OMISSIONS AND UPDATING OF INFORMATION
Occasionally, the content available on this Website may not be up to date or may contain errors and inaccuracies relating to product descriptions, prices, promotions, costs and delivery times or availability. In any case, the function of this content is purely informative and Taller Piccolo is not responsible for decisions made on the basis of it, without having been previously consulted and supplemented.
We reserve the right to correct any such errors or omissions and to update the information if it is inaccurate. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, discontinuation of service or discontinuation of products.
If there is evidence that a price is incorrect, Taller Piccolo will be obliged to cancel the purchase and refund the amount paid by the same method by which the payment was made.
9. OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
a) The images available on this Website are for illustrative purposes only. Every effort has been made to show colours and textures accurately, but we cannot guarantee the accurate display of the products.
b) Although we try to be as accurate as possible, due to the fact that our products are handcrafted, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements shown have a 5% tolerance.
c) The packaging of our products may vary from that shown in the images on our website or social networks.
d) At Taller Piccolo we use natural materials:
- Solid wood may have differences in grain, colour, knots and other marks. It is an active material, which has dimensional changes depending on temperature and humidity. The woods used have been dried to correct their moisture content, but can sometimes shrink due to climatic differences as compared with the climate of origin.
- The vegetable tanned leather has not been treated with highly toxic chemicals such as chrome or plastics, because we respect the natural qualities of the material and try to preserve the environment. We do not believe that natural leather markings can be a detriment.
e) Not all products included in the Shop section of this Website are in stock. Those whose exact dimensions can be chosen by the customer must be ordered by pre-order. In any case, the availability of stock and the possibility of pre-ordering will be expressly indicated in the description of each product.
If there are difficulties regarding the availability of a product or it is out of stock, we reserve the right to provide you with information about products of similar quality, value and use to the one ordered. If you are not interested, we will refund any monies you may have paid.
f) The terms and conditions of purchase applicable to custom made to order items differ from those applicable to products in our collection available in the Shop section of this Website. For more information, please read the section "Custom orders".
g) For information on any of our after-sales services, including warranty service, please read the “After-sales services” section of this website. If you need more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taller Piccolo makes every effort to provide products and services of the highest quality that is within our reach, but we cannot guarantee that these meet the expectations of the user.
10. DATA PROTECTION
Taller Piccolo reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the Website, in order to recognise you as a frequent user and customise your use of the Web Site by preselecting your language, or more desired or specific content.
Cookies collect the user’s IP address and Google is responsible for processing this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, by means of a web server, to record the user's browsing on the Webspace, when the user allows them to be received. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognise the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and offer the browsing or advertising preferences of the User, the demographic profiles of the Users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
12. SOCIAL MEDIA
Taller Piccolo has a presence on social media. The processing of data of people who become followers of these social media or make any kind of connection through them, shall be governed by this section and the conditions of use and privacy policies and regulations pertaining to the social media themselves.
Taller Piccolo treats user data to properly manage its social media presence informing the users about developments.
It is forbidden to publish content that:
- Is unlawful by national, community or international regulations or contravenes the principles of good faith.
- Violates the fundamental rights of individuals, shows lack of courtesy in the social media space or may generate negative opinions in general.
- Contravenes the protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, consumer protection or private property.
Taller Piccolo reserves the right to remove without notice any content deemed inappropriate.
13. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the content and services offered on this Website are for information purposes only. Therefore, by offering them, no warranty or representation is given in relation to the content and services offered on this Website, including, but not limited to, warranties of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties can be excluded by law.
14. FORCE MAJEURE
Taller Piccolo will not be liable at all in case of inability to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions in power supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
15. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Legal Notice constitutes a complete agreement and governs the use of all services provided by Taller Piccolo, replacing any prior or contemporaneous agreement or proposal, whether oral or written, between us and the user.
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting group.
16. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, shall be governed by Spanish law.
For the resolution of any dispute, the parties shall submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Malaga.
In the event that any provision of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or void as a whole. In such cases, Taller Piccolo will modify or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and that, to the extent possible, achieves the objective and intent reflected in the original provision.
17. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions regarding this Legal Notice, please contact us at email@example.com