At Taller Piccolo we offer the following limited warranty applicable only to the original purchasers of our products.
For any service or question related to the warranty you must send us the purchase invoice. If you do not have it, we will not be able to offer you any warranty.
What are the conditions of our warranty?
- All Taller Piccolo products are guaranteed for 2 years from the date of delivery of the order. We will study in each case the reason for the defect and the guarantee will only be applicable to articles that present manufacturing defects. During this period, we undertake to repair or replace the defective parts free of charge.
- The shipping costs for returns related to the warranty service will be free of charge for you.
- If you want to continue to benefit from the warranty on your product, during the warranty period all repairs must be carried out by Taller Piccolo or someone authorised by us.
- All parts belonging to the original product that are replaced will become the property of Taller Piccolo.
- If the product has any modifications or additions to the original, it is not covered by this warranty.
- Taller Piccolo is not responsible for any loss, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from misuse of the products. To keep our parts in perfect condition, please follow our “Care and Maintenance” advice.
- Taller Piccolo shall not be liable under this warranty for damages resulting from: misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation, disasters (such as fire, flood or earthquake), service or alteration by anyone not authorised by Taller Piccolo, or damages incurred through irresponsible use.
- Under no circumstances shall Taller Piccolo be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage in excess of the purchase price of the products.
How to obtain warranty service?
In case you have problems with your product, you must follow this procedure to obtain warranty service:
- Get in touch with us by writing an email to email@example.com in which you tell us what the problem is, documenting it with photographs. If the article has previously undergone any modification, you must let us know. We will answer you indicating if the guarantee can be executed.
- If so, place the product well protected in a box, in similar conditions to how it was delivered.
- Send us the product together with a copy of the sales invoice, your personal details (name, address, contact telephone number, e-mail) and a description of the problems.
- We will assess whether it is advisable to repair or replace the product.
- Taller Piccolo will be responsible for shipping costs. The customer assumes full responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from the shipment, as well as full responsibility in case of selecting a carrier of his or her choice.
What does this warranty exclude?
- Taller Piccolo is not responsible for problems caused by modifications or additions after the sale of the product.
- Taller Piccolo is not responsible for providing any technical assistance with respect to the installation or integration of any parts that the customer did not request when making the original purchase.
- Taller Piccolo is not responsible for any loss of working time (“downtime”) caused by a product requiring our service.
- The warranty will be automatically cancelled if the fault has been caused by damage resulting from a form of use that does not meet the specifications of the product, or if it shows signs of misuse or abuse.
- Taller Piccolo is not liable for damage caused by natural phenomena (earthquakes, floods, etc.).
- Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any refund in excess of the original purchase price except for shipping fees.
- We are not responsible for typographical errors on invoices, repair shipments or on our website.
RE-FINISHING AND REPAIRS
If you need us to repair your parts for any reason that the warranty we offer cannot meet, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will inform you of our rates and advise you on how to proceed. We will be happy to extend the life of our parts.
RE-SALE AND RECYCLING
It is important to us to generate as little waste as possible and our products are specifically designed to be durable. If for any reason you no longer need them, please email us at email@example.com and we will inform you of our Re-sale and Recycling Services.