1. USER INFORMATION
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you agree to the measures in this Policy, you consent to our processing of your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Company name: Ángela González Fernández
Trading name: Taller Piccolo
TAX ID: 74878211D
Address: C/Pedro Espinosa, 8. 29007 Málaga
3. KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services to the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimisation: We limit the collection of Personal Data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Purpose limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only in accordance with your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures proportionate to the risks to ensure that your data is not exposed to harm such as unauthorised disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data when you consider it appropriate.
- Retention: We retain your personal data in a lawful and appropriate manner and only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: Where your data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA it will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual safeguards.
- Direct Marketing and cookies: We comply with applicable advertising and cookie legislation.
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that may be requested and processed are:
- Data of an identifying nature.
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will make it clear to you what Personal Data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your Personal Data for the purpose of:
- Providing information, services, products, relevant information and industry newsr.
- Sending communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of processing. You may, of course, withdraw your consent at any time.
- If legally required to do so.
- If there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or by your status as a customer.
- Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
6. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related to Taller Piccolo for the provision of various services as processors. The company will not make any transfer, except by legal obligation.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
In connection with the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may exercise these rights by sending a reasoned and accredited communication to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority ((www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
8. LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this Policy supplement, and do not replace, any other requirements existing under applicable data protection law, which shall prevail in any event.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be amended by the Company at any time. When this happens, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each User - in the different devices that they may use to browse - so that the server remembers certain information that will later be read only by the server that implemented it. Cookies make browsing easier, more user-friendly and do not damage the browsing device.
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information relating to the preferences determined by the user during their visit to the Website in order to recognise them as a user, and personalise their experience and use of the Website, and can also, for example, help to identify and resolve errors.
Information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Website and the sites visited just before and just after the Website. However, no cookie allows the possibility of contacting the user's telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the user's hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the user's private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
These are cookies that are sent to the user's computer or device and managed exclusively by www.tallerpiccolo.com for the better functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website, its content and your experience as a user. These cookies make it possible to recognise the User as a recurring visitor to the Website and to adapt the content in order to offer him or her content that is tailored to his or her preferences.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
These cookies are used and managed by external entities that provide www.tallerpiccolo.com with services requested by the latter to improve the Website and the user's experience when browsing the Website. The main purposes for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and to analyse browsing information, i.e., how the user interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the IP address from which the user accesses the Website, the number of users accessing it, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser used, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and to detect new needs in order to offer users the best quality content and/or service. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and reports on website trends are drawn up without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information on cookies, information on privacy, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiry period, etc. at the following link(s):
The entity(ies) responsible for the provision of cookies may transfer this information to third parties, if required by law or if a third party processes this information for such entities.
SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES
www.tallerpiccolo.com incorporates social media plugins, which allow access to social media from the Website. For this reason, social media cookies may be stored in the User's browser. The owners of these social media have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User should refer to them for information about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the links to these privacy and/or cookie policies are indicated below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es-419&gl=mx
- Google+: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hp-cookies
DISABLING, REJECTING AND DELETING COOKIES