Mimbre S hazelnut bag
The MIMBRE bag series is inspired by the symbolism of braiding, craftsmanship and the sense of calm, tranquillity and well-being they convey. It is a revision of traditional basketry to adapt it to our everyday life, using the colours of the sky, light, shadow and the basket.
MIMBRE is not just a series of bags. As always in Taller Piccolo it is a tribute to the craftsmanship, care, dedication and good workmanship of this art.
The best thing about MIMBRE is that it is able to transmit all these values through unique pieces: very special and also very practical. All-terrain pieces designed to accompany you both on special occasions and in your day-to-day life. Because we faithfully believe in the ability of design, beauty and details to brighten up our days, that's why we want them to accompany you always.
Mimbre S hazelnut is a small but very practical bag. Ideal for comfortably carrying your daily essentials, adding design and uniqueness to your look and being very easy to combine.
It consists of a braided leather structure that holds and protects a canvas bag. Includes a removable and adjustable strap with a maximum length of 120 cm. Hand-polished and hand-painted edges with water-based paints. Nickel-free, gold-plated magnet clasp. Reinforced base and handles to prevent deformation.
-Top quality cowhide leather of national origin 100% vegetable tanned and from the food industry in hazelnut colour.
- Canvas lining 50% organic cotton and 50% recycled cotton.
Dimension: 17 cm (width) x 26 cm (height) x 6 cm (depth).
Interior capacity: 17 cm (width) x 19 cm (height) x 6 cm (depth)
Options for use:
Option 1: Carry it with the strap as a shoulder bag or slung over your shoulder.
Option 2: Remove the strap and use it as a handbag.
OOption 3: Undo the knot in the strap and knot it around your waist to wear as a fanny pack.
* Vegetable tanned leather, has an open pore, so you will be able to moisturise it periodically, making it age naturally and last longer. At the same time, this quality will make it darken with the passing of time and exposure to the sun, creating its own patina that will polish the leather, giving it a very special shine and texture.
* We believe in making the most of resources and the leather we use has not undergone chrome tanning processes, but is natural, which is why it may present small variations in its colour and grain or traces of the flexes of the leather that will appear as a subtle pattern, giving each bag a unique character.
As the manufacturing process is entirely handmade, the overall geometry is not perfect.
* * All our products carry a serial number.
* * Designed and handmade one by one in our studio-workshop located in Malaga, Spain.